HOW IT WORKS
There are three ways to work with me. The first step is always the same – to clarify your design objectives – and that may be all you need. But if you need more, you can choose a coaching option or leave everything to me.
Get a clear set of design objectives with recommendations on how to achieve them.
This first session lasts about two hours and includes a tour of your home (yes, we can do this virtually). During this session I get to understand what issues you are facing and where and how you need to take action. At the end of the session, you’ll have a clear idea of your next design steps and where to focus your energy.
After a Design Clarity session, I coach you to bring your vision to life.
You’ll be equipped and feel confident to create your dream space independently.
- It starts with a design planning session where we draw up a plan room by room.
- You get a full Cohesive Living Design Report to create your dream space independently.
- You’ll have ongoing support via WhatsApp or email for up to 8 weeks.
- There will be a follow up Zoom call to iron out any wrinkles and wrap things up.
- You can choose optional shopping support and final room dressing.
from £560 per room
Consultation, design, planning and implementation oversight.
For those who don’t have the time to implement their design scheme, I will oversee the project and advise contractors to deliver your dream space to you (this service is not available virtually).
£360 - £860 per room
Ongoing support throughout your interior design project via email and or WhatsApp.
£90 per month
(3 months minimum)
life vision &
Get clear about your future vision of your life and home simultaneously, with a one-to-one experience that combines creativity and coaching.
£280 (half day)